top of page


If you have an income that isn't taxed at source, you probably need to complete a Self Assessment. This is a way of informing HMRC of  any tax or NI contributions you owe. ​

Examples of income not taxed at source or without NI contributions deducted are not limited to sole traders only. Directors of Limited Companies who receive dividends or people with rental income from property owned also need to file the tax return. 


Make sure your tax return is sent by the deadline on 31st of January!

To check if you're required to send the tax return or you would like us to submit your Self Assessment, contact us today. 

bottom of page